Sunday 19 June 2011

Bloggers = Tools

So, in the boredom of a Sunday afternoon, I have created myself a blog. Why? I am still unsure.

I have judged every single person that has created a blog, whether they have used it to post insights into their giant egos or to just update the world with tiresome information about their mundane lives.

So why have I become one of these tools? Possibly to share some good music that I have come across. Possibly to write something desultory that I feel needs to be shared with the minimal amount of people that may end up reading it. However, it is more likely that I end up not writing anything on here ever again; we shall see.

To those that do waste their precious time reading this, be warned that my ramblings will be at best 'mildly entertaining'.

WbWB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.